Need a feel of my writing style? Scour through a few pieces I wrote.
Portfolio Piece #1
This is an ezine ad I wrote for a B2B lead generation offer as part of a professional development program for B2B Copywriting I attended:
Portfolio Piece #2
In this email I wrote for a pharma-focused explainer video company, I helped highlight the importance of videos in the medical industry and how it can make the content more digestible.
Subject line: Is not doing this affecting your business?
Do you know how popular pharmaceutical brands gain massive brownie points by increasing their quality of engagement and interaction with healthcare professionals? They adopt video marketing as a part of their digital marketing strategy.
In the marketing industry, the researched notion is that:
- 51% of marketing professionals worldwide name video as the type of content with the best ROI.
- executives prefer to watch videos rather than to read texts.
- short video formats allow companies to convey more messages in short duration of time.
- marketers who use video grow revenue 49% faster than non-video users
- 59% of executives agree that if both text and video are available on the same topic, they are more likely to choose video.
- viewers retain 95% of a message when they watch it in a video compared to 10% when reading it in the text.
- a whopping 87% of online marketers use videos to put their point across.
Pretty staggering right?
Video Marketing absolutely needs to be a part of your marketing strategy, and there is a need for it now more than ever. And as far as your pharma publication business is concerned, it is sometimes difficult to communicate the topics and issues related to healthcare.
Here the animated videos can work best to communicate complicated ideas and educate the audiences.
According to Wizmotions CEO John Socratous, “One of the biggest consumer segments we see moving to aggressive advertising are doctors”, and guess one of the projects of that aggressive advertising?
Doctors will need to utilize the Explainer Videos marketing strategy to stay in high demand, educate patients, nurses or new doctors, and explain specific procedures their practice or hospital applies.
And that’s where you would come in.
By helping physicians save time when it comes to reading and analyzing publications,
by means of an easy-to-comprehend video, you will be their go-to healthcare publication house for all their related assignments.
These videos can also be used by pharmaceutical companies, like you, to brand their products on TV and online.
It is important to have a good idea of what you are trying to explain with your animated video.
That’s where we can help you.
We at XVXVXV Videos, a digital pharma focused company, can help you with conveying your health care publications to your physician-clients in a more sharpened way than your competitors. Making your medical publications memorable and engaging to physicians with VideOne, a short 90-second video, will affect your business positively by :
- pulling a 185% increase in booth engagement on medical congresses.
- drawing a 65% increase in sales reps’ and MSL calls
- achieving market leadership by creating educational healthcare videos.
- having physicians remember all the key scientific data from your publications
- Being their go-to pharma company for smarter work
The above stats have been taken from our case studies that show improved ROI in physician engagement.
Click here to see how we can help you improve your ROI and also get a few examples of our work sent over to you right away.
Portfolio Piece #3
This spec press release is written for a free app for uninsured patients of a local county. In this spec piece I’m highlighting how patients can take advantage of this app which supports a user-friendly interface, saves time and money, calculates costs and books virtual appointments for bed-ridden patients.